Monday, 14 March 2011

Cleveley Mere Fishing Trip

The Trip to Cleveley Mere on Sunday did not produce the catches of previous outings to other venues but it's definitely a great place to fish! Well worth another visit in the Summer perhaps? The hospitality of the Fishery owner was first rate.
"I know there is a fish in here somewhere!"

Very nice decked boat landing stage to get in and out.

The perfect location for the short break of your dreams. A luxury pad, great access to the fishing and, of course the wife can come along too!

1 comment:

  1. A great day out in the fresh air.This was my first time in a boat and I really enjoyed being out on the water.

    The fishery is well looked after and has the most helpful staff I have ever known at any fishery.I look forward to coming back when the midges start hatching.

    ReplyDelete