Thursday, 30 June 2011

Westlow Mere Trip

I have got in my diary to fish Westlow Mere Fishery as a club on Sunday 10th July. I have spoken to the fishery and they have confirmed that there are no fishing comps on for that Sunday which was a bit of an issue last year when we fished. If you require information about he fishery please visit the website at the following address, http://www.westlowmere.co.uk/The fishery has about four or five boats that you can hire for £10 extra although I suggest booking with the fishery directly.

The catch reports are a bit below average at moment but improving steadily with better catches from the boats. Best flies apparently include, damsels, buzzers, daddies & blobs with better fishing at the shallower end of the lake. If you are thinking of coming along please let me know so that I can get a good idea of numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment